Hello Guys, Techhgyani is welcoming you again! I hope you are enjoying our daily article. In a previous post, I told you how you can get Rs.500 cash instantly in Slice Pay. Now, in this article, I am going to tell you a hack trick by which you can withdraw or transfer Slice Pay Credit Card money to a bank account. The trick I am going to give you is self-tested and 100% working. All you need to read this article at last and follow the given process. To convert Slice Credit Card money to a bank account or UPI, Phonepe, etc you need to read the complete article. Stay tuned to this article for more information and related tricks.
About Slice Credit Card
Slice Pay is a new credit card company which provide credit card services to their users via Online application. Any Freelancer, Student, and an employed person can able to apply for this credit card. The user can get a maximum of Rs.50,000 limit. There are many features of a Slice Credit card. Have a look at that.
Benefits of Slice Credit Card
- The user can split the spend as EMI of 3 months without any interest
- The user can also get a Slice Credit card without paying any tax or charges
- Slice Credit card is very easy to apply and use
- The maximum limit of a Slice credit card is Rs.50k
- Students can also apply for Slice Credit cards
Trick To Withdraw or Convert Slice Amount To Bank Account
- First of all, Download the Hosing App on your mobile from the Play store
- Install the App and make Sign up
- Now, create an account in Housing App by filling up your valid details
- After that, you have to click on the Pay Rent option
- Here, click on the Pay House rent or home rent option
- Choose the payment method as Slice Credit Card
- Now, you can see a form where the Housing app asks you to enter Landlord details
- In landlord detail in entering your friends or any name
- Now, enter your bank account UPI id
- click on verify option to verify your UPI Id
- After that, enter your amount as you want to transfer
- Then click on the Pay AMount option
- Done! This is how you can redeem credit card amount to Bank
Note: Guys, keep in mind use the given method only once per month, too much use of this trick may block your Slice Account. This trick is just for information purposes do not misuse it, if do so, legal action will take against you.
Terms & Conditions
- With this trick, you can easily redeem credit card money to the bank account
- Users need to create an account in Housing App to activate this trick
- Use the given method only once a month
- Do not perform repetitive steps convert your money to the bank, this may block your account
- This trick is working for all users
Frequently Asked Question
I am giving you the answer to most asked questions. Have a look at it
Slice Pay Bank Transfer Charges
Guys, you can not directly transfer money to the bank from Slice App, you need a Housing App and in it you have to charge Rs.50 as a transfer charge.
Slice Credit Card Which Bank?
I want to tell you that, Slice is not linked with any bank, it has a self-official app.
Where I Can Use Slice Pay Card?
You can use a Slice card for any online transaction.
Slice Credit Card Eligibility?
If you are a student, Freelancer, Employed person or self-employed anyone can get a Slice Credit card. All you need Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Student Id/Employee ID/.
Readers, I this article, I told you everything you need to know about Slice Credit Card. I hope now you can easily convert your Slice money to the bank. If you like this article please share it with your friends and family members. Thank You!